Young Children in Divorce and Separation: Children Beyond Dispute
- Call (605)271-6979 or above email. Also read about the YCIDS parent program at https://childrenbeyonddispute.com/parentsycids/
- Are these approved by South Dakota courts? Yes
- What age are the focus of parenting classes? YCIDS focuses mostly on ages 0-4 due to their vulnerability to impact of separation dynamics and importance of development and attachment needs of this age group.
- Can this be done virtually? Yes, if appropriate for the family situation.
Class Prices/Sliding Fee/Waiver:
- Classes are $20 per parent for a 90 minute program. Parents that are currently receiving assistance through state aid programs are eligible for a sliding fee/waiver of class fees.
- Individual in-person appointments are scheduled as allowed. Virtual appointments will be viewed at the parent's own pace and a discussion session will be scheduled individually with this provider (either virtually or in-person). Groups are scheduled as membership reaches 6.
Languages other than English? No
- Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Certificate of Completion:
- Following class and discussion period a certificate will be provided to parents.